Friday, 20 February 2015

Shooting on Thursday/ Friday

I have booked a camera and tripod for Thursday, Friday and the weekend and depending on the availability of the actors I should be able to get a great deal done. This time will mostly be used to film the introduction of the song, which is a powerful and epic musical start that should have an aggressively edited video to match it. So because of this I will be trying a great deal of different combinations of shots that will hopefully maximise the effectiveness of the introduction.

Props:

1x Plate
1x Glass of water OR orange juice
1x Toast
1x Toothbrush                           NOTE: All easily found in house

Costume:

Robot Costume (Me)
Blue face paint (Declan Berry (DB))
Pyjamas (DB)
Slippers (DB)
Blue Jacket (DB)
Dressing gown (DB)                 NOTE: The production of the Robot costume is still in progress

Equipment:

Camera
Tripod
Phone with song on it
Possibly lighting (For dim yet visible morning light)                                         

Actors

Declan Berry - I worked with Dec previously on my AS thriller production and he was reliable and free when I needed him. He is also a fairly competent actor without any proper acting affiliations which is fortunate and he takes the productions seriously which is probably most important as last year I was stuck with other actors who at times where very awkward to work with. Overall I think that taking Dec as my main character again was a good move and will be unlikely to backfire.

Weather 

All shooting is indoor and so the weather will be inconsequential.

Finally I will have the equipment over the weekend and therefore I think it will be prudent to try and gather the other actors I require for the rest of the film and go through some of the shots with them, possibly creating a draft of the part they will be playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment