Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Update on planning

So far I have only the idea about how the video will progress artistically, but have yet to start planning in any larger depth. I have many A-level art students who can direct me if need be, however I believe at this point the best way to proceed will be to create a ruff draft of how the overall video will eventually look. I will do this with a thorough storyboard which will then be turned into a stop motion animation and attached to the song. The main idea I have been juggling at the moment is the idea that the sky is in itself a being in the video who is somewhat of menace, adding an element of irony to the piece as the song is so upbeat. I see this as being a fun twist on the song and think this will make the video more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment