A Tripod
I am going to need to use a tripod for the fixed shots of my music video and this Manfrotto Tripod is by far my favorite out of the all the tripods I could choose from as it's weight allows for very steady panning and smooth general use.
A Go Pro
I am going to need to use a go pro for the time lapse in my video and have chosen the Hero3+ to do this with. This is because although I had access to the Hero4 as well, the more advanced version, this one was more simple to use and still produced high definition images which suited my needs.
A JVC Camcorder
I will be using a JVC camcorder for the entire shoot, other than the section with the Go pro. This is because the JVC camcorder shoots in HD and is easy to use.
A DSLR Camera
I will be using a Nikon DSLR to take pictures for my auxiliary products during my shooting. This will be done along with the green screen and the tripod.


No comments:
Post a Comment